This statement applies to the Web site, pnwrailcars.com (hereinafter “this Site”) operated and maintained by PNW Railcars, Inc (hereinafter “the Company”).
The information on this Site is posted solely for the informational purposes. The final decision for investments should be made by your own judgments. This Site may contain forward-looking statements about expected future performance. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. The Company does not make any warranty or guarantee of the accuracy of these statements.
The Company does not make any guarantees regarding the documents and their contents on this server. In addition, information contained on this Site may be changed or deleted without notice. The Company assumes no liability for any damage resulting from the use, change, or closure of this Site.
In order to ensure comfortable use of this PC website, we have confirmed display and operational verification using the following environment. The site may not perform properly in environments other than those noted below.
|Windows7||Internet Explorer 11|
|Windows7||Chrome Latest edition|
|Macintosh||OS X 10.x Safari Latest edition|
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Recommended Screen size
1280×960 pixels or more
This Site uses Style Sheets. However, when Style Sheets turns off on your browser, some of the Site’s features and contents may not function properly. Please turn Style Sheets on when using this Site.
When you view the appearance of a printed Web page in print preview, the background color and images on the Web page are not displayed,turn on the Print background colors and images option in Internet Explorer.
To do this, follow these steps:
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab. In the Settings box, under Printing, click to select the Print background colors and images check box, and then click OK.
All of the contents on this Site, including but not limited to documents, illustrations, animations, software, is protected by copyright law and other relevant laws and treaties.
Reproduction, diversion, or any other use of these contents without permission from the rights holder is prohibited by applicable laws. Contact us, if you wish to republish this Site’s contents on other medium.
- Third party sites linked to this Site are operated and maintained by the respective parties and are not under the control of the Company. The Company assumes no liability for any damage caused by the use of these linked sites.
- Links to this Site must be provided with proper credit to “PNW Railcars, Inc” and must point to the URL: pnwrailcars.com. You may not deep link to any other pages on this Site.
- You may not frame this Site, nor link to this Site in such a way as to give the appearance that it is your own content. Links to this Site must be established in such a way that this Site will be displayed in the entire window of a browser after switching from the linking page or starting a new browser instance.
- Links to this Site must be provided only for the convenience of this Site’s visitors. You may not provide a link to this Site in order to imply a special relationship with the Company or to commercially benefit from the presence of the link on your site.
- You may not provide a link to this Site in such a way that could cause economic loss or damage the reputation of the Company. Moreover, you may not provide the link on sites that may be illegal or obscene.
- You may not provide a link to this Site in any other way that is similar to those prohibited in the above clauses.
Governing Laws and Competent Court
Use of this Site is governed by the laws of Japan.
The Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes regarding the use of this Site.