MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our goal is to be your lessor of choice for railcar products and services in North America. Managing railcar systems is complex and time intensive, with substantial resources needed for administration, maintenance and regulatory support. That’s why in addition to railcar leasing, we have positioned ourselves to be able to offer you a wide spectrum of comprehensive services including engineering, regulatory, maintenance and repair, and administrative support.
Along with our service partner, we created a special purpose partnership, MGMS, LLC, so that we can offer our customers the most complete array of technical, regulatory, operational and administrative support available anywhere in the North American rail market on day one.
Of course, railcars don’t stop running after business hours, so the same service you get during the day is there to handle after-hour tasks as well. You’ll work with a dedicated point person who receives and responds to your requests. Plus, our team is also available whenever the situation requires.
Regular maintenance reduces unscheduled repair work, avoiding costly repairs and downtime. We also coordinate railcar repairs with scheduled maintenance to improve equipment availability and reduce costs associated with repair. A full line of maintenance services is available in our Full-Service leases and includes:
- Cleaning. We partner with an extensive network of cleaning facilities that can handle any commodity that our cars carry. From petroleum products to more sensitive kosher food grade cleaning and everything in between.
- Qualifying. Our Qualification and Maintenance Program adheres to federal regulations and industry standards. We identify when, where and how to inspect, as well as establish the acceptable criteria for our equipment to remain compliant. Every PNW Car meets the federal regulations, industry rules and standards, and your company’s product specifications.
- Repair. To keep your cars running and productive, we offer a complete suite of repair services, including routine maintenance and refurbishment, axle and wheel replacement, accident repairs, certified tank car repairs and certified tank car retrofits and recertifications.
- Lining. For product purity and asset protection we monitor and administer the re-lining of cars as necessary as part of our maintenance management service.
- Painting. Maintaining the appearance of your cars is important. We have a complete team of professionals skilled in painting and graffiti removal to ensure your cars represent your company in the most positive manner possible.
PNW Railcar’s client service team is your fleet management advocate. We act as an extension of your team, and everything we do is in the best interest of our clients. That’s why we know that data is powerful, and a necessity for making prudent business decisions. PNW Railcars offers a full menu of administrative services:
- Ad Valorem Tax Admin
- Customized Reports
- Exception Reporting
- AAR/Shop Billing Audits
- Regulatory Oversight
- Hold CLM’s
- Umler Reporting and Support